Wednesday, June 4, 2008

THE BEGINING



BOOOOOOOO!!............AWWWWWWW
It started.... welcome to the begining.

I am Lindz, 24 and from Boston MA. Today is the first day of travel on the road to the HORNY GORTS. I don't know what I am doing and I am gong into this blind and that is why I am writing it all down. I just graduated from 6 years of hiding in college and now I have to find a job...Well I never knew it would be so hard, after 100 emails plus I need a break so I am returning to "DOING MY OWN THING" So I bought a book on website design.. well I still can't use face book correctly but I am trying and it actual helped with the HTML coding. But anyways back to waitressing for me no job outlooks but I am not giving up yet. So "Doing it on my own" well I don't know what I am really doing ..urban vinyl, soft goods umm I still don't know but I had to start some where right so here is a sneak peek at what I have been working on...

No comments: