Thursday, June 5, 2008


Welcome to Prescott industries HEAD QUARTERS aka my front enterance.

OK not many people have ever stepped foot through my door, in fact I could probably count the number that has on both hands. So I though I would give you a look into where all the monsters are born. Its clean in the first pic and it presently looks like that in the last too. I hate clutter and right now it looks like rainbow bright threw-up all over my walls. It is a small room VERY small but I really don't mind I am lucking enough to have a space.



So...I have this really bad habit. I told you I was going to get a waitressing job what I didn't tell you is that waitressing SUCKS! But back to my bad habit. OK I do this thing where I work my self up to go apply ..application and all I even go and park....I walk by and then...I run away 90% of the time I never make it through the door. So I didn't make it through the door today again. But I did make some more Horny Gourts and tonight I am going to start sculpting the first toy I am going to send out to get roto-casted.



thats it not much progress ..

No comments: