Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Big choices made easy

It was way to hot to be in Boston. So I went home on Sunday and have been there ever since. I still can't find a Design job and skipped out on yet another waitressing job interview. Life after school is not at all what I expected..I am happy I am out and can start my life and at the same time I have no clue where or how to start. I don't want to work at a place I am going to be unhappy at but at the same time I need a job but that doesn't really matter when nobody is calling back. So this weekend I really had to descide what is best for moose and I. So I went home to Marblehead to figure it out.

Marblehead is like paradise to those who didn't grow up there. It is small, on the ocean,has tons of character and very sheltered. So when I go home I never have anything to do but this time I went back thinking that maybe it isn't so bad. On monday I got to work all day with my dad, we launched 4 boats and I got a tan. On tuesday I got to hang out with Peighton aka Princess P. P is my best friends daughter, she is three years old and is a force to be reckoned with. When I was home we got to go dinner, the mall and hermit crab hunting. I love P and since Kim her mom is expecting another I think I might steal her. HA just kidding but the point is she makes going home a new adventure every time. For that reason and many others I have decided to rent out my place and move home until I figure it all out. I am also going to sell my car if anyone is looking! I think this move will help me develop my hornygorts as well, I will have unlimited room and can get a part time job in the mean time. I promise to put up pics of Mhead up soon.. I left my camera in P's beach bag but I am lucky enough to go to her ballet show on saturday so I will get it then. Well thats all for now if anyone needs I place to live call me.


No comments: