Monday, June 23, 2008

NU poster project aka the never ending project

NU revisited

This is my secret life as a coed cheerleader revealed. Before I went to mass art I spent two years at Northeastern University in the athletic training department. Lets just say I really went to NU to cheerlead weird huh? Lindsey a cheerleader yeah well it's my alter personality. So I am doing this drinking awareness project with NU were I am illustrating posters that depict situations where and why students drink.

Situations about being drunk. This project has lasted the past two years and has been nothing but a head ach but since I have nothing else going on I decided to re-work my drawings for them again and when I say again I mean like the 4th time. So this batch of drawings had to do with their target student which as they put it are white athletes.

Well it is sort of funny because I cheered for NU for two years and we had our fun times as a team but not one of us ever drank a lot or regularly and we weren't even on scholarships. So I was looking through my pics to find models to draw from and I came across this pic. It is from Daytona beach 6 years ago. It is crazy to look back and see from far I have come to far off track I got haha. But anyways I thought I would share. Oh and I am also done moving and will be starting my monster stuff again.

No comments: