Thursday, July 17, 2008

In the past month



Ok so this is the first mock up I am working on I showed it like a month ago.. Now one month later she has feet woohoo and they are not even sculpted they are just there.  So it takes alot of cutting up ..."the Queen" to figure out how I really want her to look.  This is the picture I am basing her off of though and I am fighting with the fact that I think she needs to be really simple and not have arms and trying to stay true to my original sketches.  Anyways she is going to be a WICKED hottie with big ass eyelashes and such.  







A. I finished moving ......for real this time.
B. I spent a lot of time with P and drawing monsters.
C. worked a lot on the NU project ....almost done YES!!!!
D. I have spent time will every one from school
E. I have been at the restaurant almost every week day night.
F. I am starting to plan how I am going to work through my own goals of starting a toy "thing"

So thats it one month of time and my life which who really cares soo now monsters and stuff. 


No comments: