Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesdays ...ummm less then productive

Broken Feet and Bad Plaster

So my plaster went bad and doesn't really want to set correctly so it is a lot weaker and that combine with my lazy mold making and impatience leads to broken feet.

But I was just playing around so I guess it is no big deal.




So this guy is going to hold my business card.  It is going to be that blue guy and it is going to step on my card and there is going to be a sqwashed something on the card.  It will be cool I promise and if not oh well I make plenty of things that are not cool.





So this hornygort venus may not look like I have done anything on it since I first posted it but I have, it is just driving me a little crazy.  I feel like I am just pretending that everything I am going to try is actually going to work when in the actual real world it isn't and I really don't know what the .... I am doing.  But don't worry trust me really I will figure it out or run away you know one or the other. 

So tonight this will be finished and tomorrow it will be cast!

No comments: