Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Make a wish

Ok here are the plaster positives of the queen eyelash model.  There are four different pieces to each model and there are four models laid out in this pic.  I am in the process of making them smooth and cleaning up the air bubbles that formed hence the bondo all over the pieces.
I am almost done with the sanding and letting them dry out, and tonight I am going to pick up some gauche to paint them with whoo hoo.  I will post the final models by the end of the week end.  Next I have to figure out.... everything else  AWSOME. baby steps...
Here are those business cards I was talking about making like a week ago.. so I don't have the cards done yet or the faces on these guys which I am just going to make out of printed stickers but they are coming along.  

No comments: