Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mannetron Roto-casting Machine

Say hello to my future investment...this is the Mannetron 2X2.  This machine is a popular roto-casting machine and the only one I have bumped into for sale on the internet that seems to be what I want.  It comes in a few different sizes.  This particular size has the capability of casting 2 by 2 foot molds not objects but that is still pretty large in the way of any toy.  It rips away at a rate of 1/4 HP DC speed, I have not clue what that means or if it is even fast enough for vinyl....SO if you know anything about this please let me know.  I am going to call and ask about what it is really capable of soon. Now I just have to figure out raw material, molds, my toys, my branding, marketing, oh wait thats everything HA... ok well you have to start some where right? 

No comments: