Sunday, June 15, 2008

Taking a break from the real world


This is what I have been doing for the past week....nothing. So I told you last week I was attending P's ballet so here are some funny pictures from that. Ummm.. other then that I have been moving stuff slowly back to Marblehead and trying to readjust to life back home and it has been really tough. Since I moved into Boston I swore I would never move back north and now that I am, I feel like a failure and on top of that I am moving home with out a job and or a plan. This past weekend has also showed me how life can be very enjoyable and at the same time really ugly and unfair. I was a difficult weekend and I discovered just how important family, friends and relationships are. On that note I forecast these next couple of weeks are going to be a roller coaster and knowing that I am going to not focus on what I don't have but what I do have and take it a bit slower. But I am still very motivated and I have found two manufactures in china that sound like a good fit for my vinyl stuff. So the plan for this week is to relax and go to the beach with the girls, catch up with mom, go out to dinner and tell Rachael Shepard I LOVE YOU !!!!! and oh of coarse more monsters haha..

At the beach with the Princess

This is P from the day we went to the beach and looked for hermit crabs.

No comments: